Bulletin for April 22, 2018
Sunday, April 22, 2018
* Song: Found in You
* Greeting, Announcements, Scouts Presentation, Prayer
* Songs: Lord I Need You, Is He Worthy, Give Me Jesus
* Message: Alan Dunham
Songs Used by Permission - CCLI License #356753
Strive for Rest
What’s Happening at CVBC
· Today, April 22, is Scout Sunday! Our Troop 72 Boy Scouts will present a flag ceremony and slide show, and will serve amazingly fluffy pancakes from 8am-12:00. There is no cost, but donations to the troop are gratefully accepted.
· The Annual Good News Jail & Prison Ministry Banquet in Chippewa Falls is being held at CVBC this year! Mark your calendars and sign up in the foyer for the Tuesday, May 8 banquet. All are welcome. If you’d like to sponsor a table, contact the office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 715-723-2872.
· Please keep praying for the group that is in Israel this week.
· The Annual CVBC Thrift Sale will be held Friday/Saturday, May 4 & 5.
You can bring donations to CVBC during regular weekly office hours. Large items can be picked up for you by request. Please do NOT bring box TVs, mattresses, hazardous materials or items that won’t sell (ripped, broken, or stained). All proceeds from the Thrift Sale will go to Student Ministries. If you have questions, or to help, contact Stephanie at email@example.com, or 715-559-3928. See back of bulletin today for additional information!
· Christ-Centered Recovery meets 3x weekly: Tuesdays—1pm, Thursdays— 7pm, and Saturdays—8am. We use the Life Recovery Bible 12-Step Program. Anyone is welcome! Contact Peter at firstname.lastname@example.org or 715-338-6922.
Friday & Saturday, May 4&5
7:30 am—2:30 pm
All proceeds will support
· You can bring donations on Sundays through noon and Mon-Friday during office hours (includes Wednesday through 7:30pm). To donate large items please contact Alan Dunham for pick up at email@example.com or 715-864-4406.
· We appreciate your donations! We are also grateful for your discernment as to whether your donated items will sell.
· You still may price things if you’d like to, but it isn’t necessary.
· Receipts will be available for your tax deductible donations (ask in the office).
· If you’d like to make a monetary donation, please designate on your donation “Student Ministries.”
· To help Travis K. with the brat stand Friday or Saturday
· To help set up on Thursday, May 3, between 10am and 4pm (you get “early bird” shopping privileges!)
· To help with sales on Friday & Saturday — morning and afternoon shifts available, and help needed for clean up Sat. afternoon
Please contact Steph Krizan if you are able to help at 715-559-3928 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
CVBC Leaders & Staff
Tom Arneberg 715-726-1728 email@example.com
Dave Bishop* 715-726-1887 firstname.lastname@example.org
Dave Daniels 715-830-1403 email@example.com
Alan Dunham 715-937-4662 firstname.lastname@example.org
Matt Jewell 715-254-5290 email@example.com
Stuart Krause 715-933-1422 firstname.lastname@example.org
Wayne Street 715-456-9882 email@example.com
Brent Tilton 715-828-9552 firstname.lastname@example.org
Jim Woldhuis 715-271-1339 email@example.com
* on sabbatical
Joe Cherrier 715-720-7718 firstname.lastname@example.org
Mark Hedrington 715-214-3840 email@example.com
Heather Clutter Children’s Ministry Director firstname.lastname@example.org
Alan Dunham Student Ministry Director email@example.com
Jodi Jewell Music Director firstname.lastname@example.org
Jeff Johnson Custodian 920-851-6804
Libby Krause Secretary email@example.com
Chris Kriehn Office Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
Heather Woldhuis Graphics Specialist email@example.com
Jim Woldhuis Preaching Elder firstname.lastname@example.org
To subscribe to CVBC email groups: