Bulletin for Sunday, July 9, 2017
Sunday, July 9, 2017
* Songs: How Great
* Greeting, Announcements, Prayer
* Songs: Down to the River to Pray, The Love of the Father, I’ll Fly Away
* KidZone Corner (Children’s Message)
* Commissioning of Guatemala Team and Shawn & Camille Hakes
* Message: Alan Dunham
Songs Used by Permission - CCLI License #356753
Courageous Faith #8
What’s Happening at CVBC
· Church @ the Fair is coming NEXT SUNDAY, July 16! We will not have Sunday services at CVBC that day, but instead will hold church at 10:30am at the Northern Wisconsin State Fair at Gordy’s Front Porch. Enjoy free admission to the fair for all who come to church! Invite family, friends, & neighbors to this great morning of worship.
· To volunteer to help out with Church @ the Fair, click the link on our CVBC home page (on the Church @ the Fair flash ad). It takes several seconds for the page to load. Scroll down for volunteer positions & times.
· July 23 will be our next Fellowship Sunday. To help, contact Mary Jorstad at email@example.com or 715.933.1871.
· The deadline to submit digital photos for our directory is tomorrow, 7/10.
· LifeTouch 8x10’s are here for those who did not order a portrait package. Find the black file box at the table in the foyer to retrieve yours.
· Youth Group this Wednesday, July 12, is WATER night! For complete summer calendar of activities & events, see the lime green sheets in the wall display near Alan’s office.
· Attention all parents of 6-12 grade students: NEW FORMS NEEDED! Please fill out a permission/medical release form for the 2017-18 year. It’s effective through May of 2018. All students attending CVBC Youth Group need to have a form on file and they are located in the main entryway next to the Youth Office and at the Ministry Table in the foyer.
· The VBS ROBOT Design Contest is going on now through July 23rd. See fliers at the KidZone Station for more information.
· VBS (Vacation Bible School) volunteering and donation opportunities can be found in the foyer or contact Heather Clutter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
· VBS is August 6-10 from 6:00-8:00pm (Sunday–Thursday) and is for kids entering K-5th grade. Mark your calendars and register the kids today!
· Christ-Centered Recovery meets on Thursday nights at 7:00 and Saturday mornings at 7:00. We use the Life Recovery Bible 12-Step Program. Anyone is welcome to join us! Contact email@example.com.
· Financial Snapshot: 2016/2017 fiscal budget: $447,969 ($37,331 monthly)
Giving for June: $30,940 (vs. $37,331=82.9%)
YTD Income through June: $401,245 (vs. $373,307=107%)
Fellowship Fund Information for June 2017:
Donations: $85, Account balance: $1766
$400 was spent to assist CVBC and community families
Please keep these elders and their families in your prayers:
Dave Daniels, Alan Dunham
CVBC Leaders & Staff
Tom Arneberg 715-726-1728 firstname.lastname@example.org
Dave Bishop 715-726-1887 email@example.com
Dave Daniels 715-830-1403 firstname.lastname@example.org
Alan Dunham 715-937-4662 email@example.com
Matt Jewell 715-254-5290 firstname.lastname@example.org
Stuart Krause 715-933-1422 email@example.com
Brent Tilton 715-828-9552 firstname.lastname@example.org
Jim Woldhuis 715-271-1339 email@example.com
Joe Cherrier 715-720-7718 firstname.lastname@example.org
Mark Hedrington 715-214-3840 email@example.com
Terry Huppert 715-577-4846 firstname.lastname@example.org
Heather Clutter Children’s Ministry Director email@example.com
Alan Dunham Student Ministry Director firstname.lastname@example.org
Jodi Jewell Music Director email@example.com
Jeff Johnson Custodian 920-851-6804
Libby Krause Secretary firstname.lastname@example.org
Chris Kriehn Office Manager email@example.com
Amy Solberg Media Director firstname.lastname@example.org
Jim Woldhuis Preaching Elder email@example.com
To subscribe to CVBC email groups: